How to Make the Most of a Gap Year Micro Summit Replay
A gap year can be a wonderful opportunity for teens to learn who they are, what they want for their lives, how to manage their own time and finances, how to network, I could go on and on… and I did!
Join me, Emma B. Perez (college and career guide), and 7 other advisors, coaches, and family therapists for a micro summit focused on how to make the most of a gap year.
Leading experts are going to teach you how you and your teen can work together to craft a transformational gap year.
You will learn:
- How to create a gap year plan
- How to help your teen take charge of their gap year
- The #1 skill for jobs of the future
- How your child can learn about finances during a gap year
- Which gap year programs are right for your teen
- Leveraging a gap year for better scholarship opportunities
- How to parent during a gap year
- And much, much more!
You'll also receive a free resource from each of us, that's 8 free gifts on top of 7 interviews that you can watch at any time from any device.
Don't miss this opportunity to help your graduate craft a truly transformational year.